Sunday, June 28, 2009

Perfect day...

Today really was a perfect day weather-wise. The bright sun woke me up at 6 AM and has been shining ever since. The temperature went up to 81 degrees and at almost 8 PM is is still 77 degrees. There was also a nice breeze today that just created a relaxing, calming effect. I wish we could have so many more of these kinds of days. This past week was really hot and humid, requiring the AC, but I prefer to have the windows all open.

I did some weeding in my gardens, as they really needed it, and have been working on my homework for most of the day. I am on lesson 7, so I have 3 more to go before the final exam. About 1 month left and I can't wait to have it all finished so that I can enjoy the summer. All my time has been put into this class, as it is very time consuming.

I plan on starting up my drawing again at the beginning of August. There is a contest that I would like to enter in September and that will give me time to complete whatever it is that I decide to draw. It will need to be a mixed media, which I really haven't done before, so it will be interesting.

No comments: