Sunday, October 08, 2006

Fall isn't quite here...

I went today to the local forest preserve hoping to get some pictures of the beautiful fall colors. Unfortunately, I think I was a little too soon for it. I stumbled across a few wildflowers and a bee hive, but not too much caught my eye. I will have to try again next weekend.

I am almost looking forward to the winter. It is my time to not do anything, stay inside where it is warm and relax. Don't get me wrong, I hate the cold, but I like the way that life takes a bit a breather in the cold weather. I hope to be able to spend a lot more time on my art than I do now.

I just don't know where the time goes. I feel like all I do is run around everywhere, but I also don't feel like I have accomplished much with all the running. I guess that is just life, the work week is always too long and the weekends are always too short!

No comments: